Thursday, April 7, 2011

6 Days and Counting....

So, I am hoping that if I write out all the things floating around my head, maybe I won't wake up at 2am and be so tired tomorrow. I think I am just really anxious, which is probably normal - but more than that I just want to get this show on the road.



I don't think I'm that nervous about the surgery itself - I think I know what to expect with that, but it's the things I don't know that bother me. Like, not knowing when I will be up for driving. I doubt I'll stay on the pain meds for too long, and they say it will be about a week, but how will I fit my brace in the car? What if I just wear myself out and then can't drive home? My doctor's office is pretty far from my house, so I better eat my Wheaties that day. Or maybe just suck it up and ask my hubby to drive me. :)



And then there are the random things to be scared of. Like my dog knocking into me and snapping my new ligament. Or what if I just get out of bed in the middle of the night and forget, and jump on my leg. These are the things that are keeping me up and they are pretty silly! I just am ready to go so I can start recovering - wish me some sweet, sweet zzzzs tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment