Friday, March 25, 2011

MRI - check!

So, I went for my 7am MRI today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The 20-something girl that was getting me set up let me know that the machine was really loud, and offered me some headphones so I could listen to the radio. She asked me what station I wanted, and when I couldn't think of local stations (I'm an XM junkie) she suggested that I would enjoy the "easy listening" station. Haha! I guess I look like that is what I jam out to.

Thankfully, I didn't have to go all the way inside the machine - that would have freaked me out. My head was left outside, which was a nice touch. The machine was really loud and started and stopped a bunch of times - you have to be really still, so of course that made me want to move. But I held still and after about 20 minutes of easy listening I was all done!

Of course I am itching to know what information came out of it, but I won't know until 4/4. I think I am in some sort of denial - I'm still thinking maybe he'll tell me that it's not torn or messed up, that I just have wiggly joints and if I do a bunch of squats I will be good. My hubby says this means I am delusional. This may be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment